Thursday 5 December 2013

BBE is back tomorrow!  I am tracking his flights on Flight Aware, an App on my phone.  I am really looking forward to seeing him, of course! I have over-shopped in an attempt to have some of his favourite things available to eat over the weekend, he probably won't even be hungry after his long journey!  and I'd quite like to go out on Saturday night!  You can tell I'm excited by the number of exclamation marks I've used in this post!
I can't get warm tonight.  I feel sorry for BBE coming back to this weather and work on Monday.  I know that's mad; I shouldn't really be feeling sorry for him, after all he has just had 2 weeks away in the sun, whilst I have been in work and the cold! I think the contrast just makes it worse for him.  If it continues to be this cold I'll light the coal fire in the lounge over the weekend.  That's one of the good things about the cold, lighting the fire and making it nice and cosy!  Also enjoying some hearty food, casseroles, curry, chilli, PIE!  Maybe even a proper pudding with custard!  
Just heard that Nelson Mandela has died, he was 95.  R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment