Friday 1 August 2014

New Challenges Abound!

It's been a long time since I posted.
I have a new job. Getting to grips with it and currently busy, motivated and excited!
Tonight I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" I found myself comparing some of my all time favourite movies to it, in somewhat of a progression from Pretty Woman to Working Girl to Devil Wears Prada. Seems like something of an evolution.  I would love to be a clacker: in heels, fully made up, dressed up and drinking Starbucks all day long. In real life I'm more like Anne Hathaway at the start of the movie (if I was having a very good day) than the highly groomed and "together" character at the end. In real life my job means having to slip on steel toe capped boots and a hard hat on a regular basis. So pencil skirts and high fashion clothing aren't really going to be practical on a day to day basis. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment